Dr Jean-Denis Roy
Dr Jean-Denis Roy is our anesthesiologist- animator of Montreal Institute for Special Surgery.
In addition to ensuring the quality of services of anesthesia at Montreal Institute for Special Surgery, Dr. Roy holds the position of Chief of the Anesthesiologist Department in the Montreal University Hospital Center. With many years of experience in the medical field, Dr. Roy has endowed the Institute an experienced team of anesthesiologists that will ensure you security before and during your intervention. In addition to supporting you on protocols for your intervention and questionnaires submitted to you during your consultation, you will have the occasion to meet our respiratory therapist who will answer all your questions, will listen to your needs and will explain to you the which anesthesia will be appropriate for your surgery. We can offer you surgery under local anesthesia and sedation, regional or general anesthesia. Talk to your surgeon!
- Bachelors in biology – University of Ottawa
- Degree in Medicine (M.D) – Université de Montréal
- Member of College of Physicians of Quebec
- Member of Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons in Canada
- Clinical Assistant Professor at Université de Montréal
- Researcher Investigator – Research Program of Montreal University Health Center
- Chief of Anesthesiology Department