Dr. Nicolas Sauvé is a specialist in Sports Medicine at Montreal Institute for Special Surgery.
Dr. Nicolas Sauvé has treated athletes of international status in cycling circuits, speed skating and the Canadian Olympic team and the medical team of Tennis Canada. Dr. Sauvé is also part of the medical team the junior hockey league Armada of Blainville.
- B. Kinesiology Science – Université de Montréal
- M. Advanced kinesiology Science – Université de Montréal
- Degree in sports Medicine (M.D.) – Université de Montréal
- Degree in family Medicine (M.D.) – Université de Montréal
- Physician associated with Tennis Canada medical team
- Physician associated with the speed skating medical team of Canada
- Physician associated with the Junior Hockey League Armada of Blainville.
- Physician of the Canadian Academy of Sports Medicine and exercise.