Dr Khalil Masri is an orthopedic surgeon at the Montreal Institute for Special Surgery.
Dr Khalil Masri is an orthopedic surgeon at the Montreal Institute for Special Surgery since 2017. Over the years, Dr. Khalil Masri has gained extensive expertise in sports medicine, reconstructive surgery and knee arthroscopy.
Appreciated by his patients for his listening and dedication, he has treated several top athletes in the field of skiing, hockey and motocross.
He is particularly interested in reconstruction surgery for the anterior crucial ligament (ACL) as well as partial and total arthroplasty of the knee.
Dr. Khalil Masri does not participate in the public plan (RAMQ)
- Diploma of Medicine (M.D.) – University of Montreal
- Specialization in Orthopedic Surgery – Université de Montréal
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Orthopedic surgeon consultant of the French college of Verdun (QMJHL) from 1992 to 1994
- Physician associated with the Rogers Tennis Cup and the Davis Cup (1993 to 1998)
- Head of the Orthopedic Department of the City of Health of Laval (2004 to 2006)
- Clinical Professor, Department of Surgery, University of Montreal